Cost of living comparison between Turkmenabat, Turkmenistan and 'Ain Temouchent, Algeria
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 16 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on August 12, 2016. Exchange rate: 32.252 DZD / TMT
Do you live in 'Ain Temouchent? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Turkmenabat (Turkmenistan) is 53% more expensive than in 'Ain Temouchent (Algeria)
For example, you would need at least 5,754 Dinar (178 Manat) in Turkmenabat to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 3,750 Dinar in 'Ain Temouchent.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Oxford costs £13 (15 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Manila costs Php3,000 (18 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in expensive area in Florence costs €88 (31 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Vancouver costs C$170 (about 1 hour ago)
- Ipod nano 16gb in Odense costs kr1,199 (about 2 hours ago)
- 1 liter of gasoline in Brandon, Manitoba costs C$112 (about 2 hours ago)