Cost of living in Turkmenabat, Turkmenistan compared to 'Ain Temouchent, Algeria
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on less than 10 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on August 12, 2016. Exchange rate: 33.756 DZD / TMT
Do you live in 'Ain Temouchent? We need your help!
Cost of living in Turkmenabat (Turkmenistan) is 50% more expensive than in 'Ain Temouchent (Algeria)
For example, you would need at least 9,630 Dinar (285 Manat) in Turkmenabat to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 6,400 Dinar in 'Ain Temouchent.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Oporto costs €10 (13 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Bogotá costs COL$70,000 (20 minutes ago)
- 1 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in Nairobi costs Shilling4.00 (40 minutes ago)
- Furnished accommodation in normal area, monthly rent - 900 sqft in Waterbury, Connecticut costs $3,050 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Bucharest costs 25 lei (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Hyderabad, India costs ₨20,330 (about 1 hour ago)