Cost of living in Turkmenabat, Turkmenistan compared to 'Ain Temouchent, Algeria
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 16 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on August 12, 2016. Exchange rate: 31.889 DZD / TMT
Do you live in 'Ain Temouchent? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Turkmenabat (Turkmenistan) is 50% more expensive than in 'Ain Temouchent (Algeria)
For example, you would need at least 8,267 Dinar (259 Manat) in Turkmenabat to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 5,500 Dinar in 'Ain Temouchent.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Yekaterinburg costs руб 300 (14 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Tehran costs ﷼ 300,000 (28 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Moscow costs руб 800 (44 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Columbus, Ohio costs $400 (about 1 hour ago)
- 1 liter of gasoline in Isfahan costs ﷼ 10,000 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in expensive area in Chandigarh costs ₨500,000 (about 1 hour ago)