Cost of living comparison between Turkmenabat, Turkmenistan and 'Ain Temouchent, Algeria
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 16 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on August 12, 2016. Exchange rate: 32.479 DZD / TMT
Do you live in 'Ain Temouchent? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Turkmenabat (Turkmenistan) is 54% more expensive than in 'Ain Temouchent (Algeria)
For example, you would need at least 3,845 Dinar (118 Manat) in Turkmenabat to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 2,500 Dinar in 'Ain Temouchent.
Recent Prices Added
- Public transport in Melbourne costs AU$160 (10 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Mountain View, California costs $20 (25 minutes ago)
- 1 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in Jaipur costs ₨400 (26 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Lusaka costs 8 Kwacha (about 1 hour ago)
- Ipod nano 16gb in Florianopolis costs R$ 800 (about 1 hour ago)
- 1 kg of boneless chicken breast in Riyadh costs ﷼ 7 (about 3 hours ago)