Cost of living in Tunja, Colombia compared to 'Ain Temouchent, Algeria
|Personal Care||- 6%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 96 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on June 19, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.04004 DZD / COP
Do you live in 'Ain Temouchent? We need your help!
Cost of living in Tunja (Colombia) is 7% cheaper than in 'Ain Temouchent (Algeria)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 115,000 Dinar in 'Ain Temouchent you would need to make just about 107,065 Dinar (COL$2,673,730) in Tunja.
Recent Prices Added
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Panama City costs 26 B/. (8 minutes ago)
- Summer dress in a high street store (zara, h&m or similar retailers) in Winnipeg costs C$40 (25 minutes ago)
- 1 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in Amman costs Dinar 0.100 (39 minutes ago)
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in Baltimore, Maryland costs $7 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Bangalore costs ₨22,363 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Harare costs $10 (about 1 hour ago)