Cost of living in Tunja, Colombia vs 'Ain Temouchent, Algeria
|Personal Care||- 6%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 104 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 17, 2019. Exchange rate: 0.03797 DZD / COP
Do you live in 'Ain Temouchent? We need your help!
Cost of living in Tunja (Colombia) is 9% cheaper than in 'Ain Temouchent (Algeria)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 125,000 Dinar in 'Ain Temouchent you would need to make just about 113,823 Dinar (COL$2,997,491) in Tunja.
Prices recently added
- One-way ticket in public transport in Istanbul costs 2.60TL (8 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Kingston costs J$1,500 (27 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in expensive area in Niš costs 18,000 Дин. (40 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Orlando, Florida costs $8 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Denver, Colorado costs $1,626 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Miami, Florida costs $915 (about 2 hours ago)