Cost of living in Tuluá, Colombia compared to 'Ain Temouchent, Algeria
|Personal Care||- 14%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on less than 10 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on October 11, 2016. Exchange rate: 0.03909 DZD / COP
Do you live in 'Ain Temouchent? We need your help!
Cost of living in Tuluá (Colombia) is about the same as in 'Ain Temouchent (Algeria)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 84,000 Dinar in 'Ain Temouchent you would need to make just about 80,909 Dinar (COL$2,069,583) in Tuluá.
Recent Prices Added
- 1 liter of whole fat milk in Ulan Bator costs 2,500 ₮ (10 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Montevideo costs $U500 (15 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Toronto costs C$3.25 (16 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Delhi costs ₨1,000 (18 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Aberdeen costs £10 (43 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in San Jose, California costs $3,253 (about 1 hour ago)