Cost of living in Tulsa, Oklahoma, United States compared to 'Ain Temouchent, Algeria
|Personal Care||- 9%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 538 prices entered by 42 different people.
These prices were last updated on August 20, 2017. Exchange rate: 109.602 DZD / USD
Do you live in 'Ain Temouchent? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Tulsa, Oklahoma (United States) is 12% more expensive than in 'Ain Temouchent (Algeria)
For example, you would need at least 472,430 Dinar ($4,310) in Tulsa, Oklahoma to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 421,000 Dinar in 'Ain Temouchent.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Manila costs Php900 (10 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Johannesburg costs R 60 (11 minutes ago)
- Internet 8 mbps, 1 month in Cebu City costs Php1,099 (40 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Amman costs Dinar 5.000 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Harrisburg, Pennsylvania costs $7 (about 1 hour ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Bangkok costs 20 ฿ (about 2 hours ago)