Cost of living in Tula, Russia compared to 'Ain Temouchent, Algeria
|Personal Care||- 20%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on less than 10 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on March 14, 2017. Exchange rate: 2.019 DZD / RUB
Do you live in 'Ain Temouchent? We need your help!
Cost of living in Tula (Russia) is 11% cheaper than in 'Ain Temouchent (Algeria)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 133,000 Dinar in 'Ain Temouchent you would need to make just about 118,314 Dinar (руб 58,591) in Tula.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Shanghai costs 元80 (40 minutes ago)
- Weekly rent - 2 bedroom (85m2) furnished accommodation in expensive area in Doha costs 25,800 ﷼ (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in New York City costs $100 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Davao costs Php400 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Phoenix, Arizona costs $20 (about 1 hour ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Hong Kong costs HK$10 (about 1 hour ago)