Cost of living in Tsukuba, Japan compared to 'Ain Temouchent, Algeria
|Personal Care||+ 11%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 35 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on March 28, 2018. Exchange rate: 1.044 DZD / JPY
Do you live in 'Ain Temouchent? We need your help!
Cost of living in Tsukuba (Japan) is 39% more expensive than in 'Ain Temouchent (Algeria)
For example, you would need at least 386,879 Dinar (¥370,540) in Tsukuba to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 278,000 Dinar in 'Ain Temouchent.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Seattle, Washington costs $1,596 (2 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Recife costs R$ 160 (5 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Vilnius costs €1.00 (13 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Yantai costs 元900 (22 minutes ago)
- 1 kg of tomatoes in Maringá costs R$ 3.98 (22 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Berlin costs €20 (about 1 hour ago)