Cost of living in Tsukuba, Japan compared to 'Ain Temouchent, Algeria
|Personal Care||+ 11%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on less than 10 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on July 24, 2018. Exchange rate: 1.047 DZD / JPY
Do you live in 'Ain Temouchent? We need your help!
Cost of living in Tsukuba (Japan) is 38% more expensive than in 'Ain Temouchent (Algeria)
For example, you would need at least 374,409 Dinar (¥357,505) in Tsukuba to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 271,000 Dinar in 'Ain Temouchent.
Recent Prices Added
- Ipad wi-fi 128gb in Johor Bahru costs RM3,500 (11 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Singapore costs SGD $50 (14 minutes ago)
- 1 month of gym membership in business district in Arua costs 100,000 Shilling (35 minutes ago)
- 1 year rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Dubai costs Dirham 8,471 (41 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Mumbai costs ₨25,413 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Paris costs €22 (about 2 hours ago)