Cost of living in Tsukuba, Japan compared to 'Ain Temouchent, Algeria
|Personal Care||+ 12%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 34 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on February 23, 2018. Exchange rate: 1.069 DZD / JPY
Do you live in 'Ain Temouchent? We need your help!
Cost of living in Tsukuba (Japan) is 40% more expensive than in 'Ain Temouchent (Algeria)
For example, you would need at least 341,215 Dinar (¥319,215) in Tsukuba to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 243,000 Dinar in 'Ain Temouchent.
Recent Prices Added
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Boston, Massachusetts costs $80 (29 minutes ago)
- 1 us gal of gasoline in Puerto Vallarta costs Mex$ 172 (30 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Athens costs €30 (34 minutes ago)
- Short visit to private doctor in Trento costs €80 (about 1 hour ago)
- 1 kg of boneless chicken breast in Christchurch costs NZ$12 (about 1 hour ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Vancouver costs C$3.25 (about 1 hour ago)