Cost of living in Tsu, Japan compared to 'Ain Temouchent, Algeria
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on less than 10 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on August 12, 2016. Exchange rate: 1.048 DZD / JPY
Do you live in 'Ain Temouchent? We need your help!
Cost of living in Tsu (Japan) is 84% more expensive than in 'Ain Temouchent (Algeria)
For example, you would need at least 352,254 Dinar (¥336,062) in Tsu to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 191,000 Dinar in 'Ain Temouchent.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Lynchburg, Virginia costs $12 (2 minutes ago)
- 1 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in Puerto Vallarta costs Mex$ 0.50 (31 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in expensive area in Quito costs $2,000 (31 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Santiago costs CH$711,550 (34 minutes ago)
- Hourly rate for domestic cleaning help in Puebla costs Mex$ 150 (44 minutes ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Budapest costs 5,852,000 Ft (about 1 hour ago)