Cost of living in Tshikapa, Democratic Republic of the Congo compared to 'Ain Temouchent, Algeria
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on less than 10 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on September 01, 2016. Exchange rate: 0.07286 DZD / CDF *
Do you live in 'Ain Temouchent? We need your help!
Cost of living in Tshikapa (Democratic Republic of the Congo) is 153% more expensive than in 'Ain Temouchent (Algeria)
For example, you would need at least 15,178 Dinar (208,319 Franc) in Tshikapa to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 6,000 Dinar in 'Ain Temouchent.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Mississauga costs C$2,200 (2 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Paris costs €30 (17 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Lucknow costs ₨20,000 (17 minutes ago)
- Utilities, monthly for 2 people in 85 m2 in Tehran costs ﷼ 1,000,000 (33 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Zagreb costs 150 kn (39 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Tampa, Florida costs $60 (about 1 hour ago)