Cost of living comparison between Trondheim, Norway and 'Ain Temouchent, Algeria
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 172 prices entered by 13 different people.
These prices were last updated on December 07, 2016. Exchange rate: 13.146 DZD / NOK
Do you live in 'Ain Temouchent? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Trondheim (Norway) is 58% more expensive than in 'Ain Temouchent (Algeria)
For example, you would need at least 495,270 Dinar (kr 37,676) in Trondheim to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 312,500 Dinar in 'Ain Temouchent.
Recent Prices Added
- Public transport in Paris costs €80 (2 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Mumbai costs ₨150 (13 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in normal area in İzmit costs 400TL (36 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in San Diego, California costs $26,429 (about 1 hour ago)
- Volkswagen golf 2.0 tdi 140 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Omaha, Nebraska costs $22,135 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Istanbul costs 1,600TL (about 2 hours ago)