Cost of living in Trondheim, Norway vs 'Ain Temouchent, Algeria
|Personal Care||+ 8%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 217 prices entered by 12 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 17, 2019. Exchange rate: 13.866 DZD / NOK
Do you live in 'Ain Temouchent? We need your help!
Cost of living in Trondheim (Norway) is 59% more expensive than in 'Ain Temouchent (Algeria)
For example, you would need at least 1,274,348 Dinar (kr 91,904) in Trondheim to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 803,000 Dinar in 'Ain Temouchent.
Prices recently added
- 500 g of boneless chicken breast in Maracaibo costs 5,000 Bs.S. (4 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Istanbul costs 2.60TL (12 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Kingston costs J$1,500 (31 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in expensive area in Niš costs 18,000 Дин. (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Orlando, Florida costs $8 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Denver, Colorado costs $1,626 (about 2 hours ago)