Cost of living in Trondheim, Norway compared to 'Ain Temouchent, Algeria
|Personal Care||+ 5%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 242 prices entered by 15 different people.
These prices were last updated on February 21, 2017. Exchange rate: 13.176 DZD / NOK
Do you live in 'Ain Temouchent? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Trondheim (Norway) is 61% more expensive than in 'Ain Temouchent (Algeria)
For example, you would need at least 627,860 Dinar (kr 47,650) in Trondheim to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 390,625 Dinar in 'Ain Temouchent.
Recent Prices Added
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Seattle, Washington costs $1.00 (13 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Cairns costs AU$40 (20 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Phoenix, Arizona costs $12 (24 minutes ago)
- Public transport in San Salvador costs $0.33 (27 minutes ago)
- 40ml deodorant, roll-on in Afyonkarahisar costs 24TL (39 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in normal area in Dili costs $3,000 (about 1 hour ago)