Cost of living in Tromsø, Norway compared to 'Ain Temouchent, Algeria
|Personal Care||+ 11%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 49 prices entered by 8 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 30, 2017. Exchange rate: 13.164 DZD / NOK
Do you live in 'Ain Temouchent? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Tromsø (Norway) is 72% more expensive than in 'Ain Temouchent (Algeria)
For example, you would need at least 670,898 Dinar (kr 50,967) in Tromsø to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 390,625 Dinar in 'Ain Temouchent.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Florence costs €1,250 (6 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Dhaka costs Taka 1,500 (7 minutes ago)
- 1 kg of rice in Winnipeg costs C$4.00 (16 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Santos, Sao Paulo costs R$ 2,200 (19 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Strasbourg costs €30 (35 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Glasgow costs £10 (about 1 hour ago)