Cost of living in Trnava, Slovakia compared to 'Ain Temouchent, Algeria
|Personal Care||- 10%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on less than 10 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on November 13, 2016. Exchange rate: 135.799 DZD / EUR
Do you live in 'Ain Temouchent? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Trnava (Slovakia) is 13% more expensive than in 'Ain Temouchent (Algeria)
For example, you would need at least 192,564 Dinar (€1,418) in Trnava to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 171,000 Dinar in 'Ain Temouchent.
Recent Prices Added
- 6 eggs, large in Tacoma, Washington costs $3.50 (14 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Mumbai costs ₨100,000 (15 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Houston, Texas costs $1,525 (36 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Kelowna costs C$30 (37 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Santiago costs CH$770 (about 1 hour ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in San Francisco, California costs $2.25 (about 2 hours ago)