Cost of living in Trnava, Slovakia compared to 'Ain Temouchent, Algeria
|Personal Care||- 4%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 59 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on April 12, 2018. Exchange rate: 139.577 DZD / EUR
Do you live in 'Ain Temouchent? We need your help!
Cost of living in Trnava (Slovakia) is 8% more expensive than in 'Ain Temouchent (Algeria)
For example, you would need at least 231,485 Dinar (€1,658) in Trnava to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 215,000 Dinar in 'Ain Temouchent.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 480 sqft furnished studio in expensive area in Springfield, Missouri costs $585 (about 1 hour ago)
- Public transport in Ankara costs 360TL (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Limassol costs €12 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Windhoek costs 55 N$ (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Bucharest costs 39 lei (about 1 hour ago)
- Weekly rent - 2 bedroom (85m2) furnished accommodation in expensive area in London costs £5,590 (about 1 hour ago)