Cost of living in Tripolis, Libya compared to 'Ain Temouchent, Algeria
WARNING! Tripolis has artificial and unrealistic official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the parallel street rate in Tripolis.
|Personal Care||- 2%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 18 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on November 18, 2018. Exchange rate: 85.340 DZD / LYD *
Do you live in 'Ain Temouchent? We need your help!
Cost of living in Tripolis (Libya) is 11% more expensive than in 'Ain Temouchent (Algeria)
For example, you would need at least 586,775 Dinar (6,876 Dinar) in Tripolis to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 529,000 Dinar in 'Ain Temouchent.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Singapore costs SGD $10 (19 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 480 sqft furnished studio in expensive area in Newcastle upon Tyne costs £706 (27 minutes ago)
- Monthly rate for domestic cleaning help in Karachi costs ₨38 (27 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Lisbon costs €30 (31 minutes ago)
- 500 g of boneless chicken breast in Bacău costs 15 lei (about 1 hour ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in São Paulo costs R$ 4.00 (about 2 hours ago)