Cost of living in Tripolis, Libya compared to 'Ain Temouchent, Algeria
WARNING! Tripolis has artificial and unrealistic official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the parallel street rate in Tripolis.
|Personal Care||- 4%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 116 prices entered by 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on August 23, 2017. Exchange rate: 80.421 DZD / LYD *
Do you live in 'Ain Temouchent? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Tripolis (Libya) is 11% more expensive than in 'Ain Temouchent (Algeria)
For example, you would need at least 557,344 Dinar (6,930 Dinar) in Tripolis to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 504,000 Dinar in 'Ain Temouchent.
Recent Prices Added
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Jeddah costs ﷼ 300 (21 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Tel Aviv costs 40 ₪ (33 minutes ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Bratislava costs €15,000 (34 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Colombo costs 400 ₨ (35 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Bellary costs ₨200 (40 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Vienna costs €2,500 (about 1 hour ago)