Cost of living in Tripolis, Libya compared to 'Ain Temouchent, Algeria
WARNING! Tripolis has artificial and unrealistic official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the parallel street rate in Tripolis.
|Personal Care||- 2%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 64 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 23, 2018. Exchange rate: 85.054 DZD / LYD *
Do you live in 'Ain Temouchent? We need your help!
Cost of living in Tripolis (Libya) is 12% more expensive than in 'Ain Temouchent (Algeria)
For example, you would need at least 529,481 Dinar (6,225 Dinar) in Tripolis to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 471,000 Dinar in 'Ain Temouchent.
Recent Prices Added
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in San Francisco, California costs $70 (4 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Vancouver costs C$2.85 (about 1 hour ago)
- 500 ml beer in neighbourhood pub in Kaunas costs €2.50 (about 1 hour ago)
- Furnished accommodation in normal area, monthly rent - 900 sqft in Tampa, Florida costs $1,017 (about 1 hour ago)
- Public transport in Oklahoma City, Oklahoma costs $34 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Madras costs ₨250 (about 1 hour ago)