Cost of living in Tripoli, Lebanon compared to 'Ain Temouchent, Algeria
|Personal Care||+ 18%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 145 prices entered by 7 different people.
These prices were last updated on February 14, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.07255 DZD / LBP
Do you live in 'Ain Temouchent? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Tripoli (Lebanon) is 20% more expensive than in 'Ain Temouchent (Algeria)
For example, you would need at least 486,350 Dinar (6,703,301 L£) in Tripoli to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 406,250 Dinar in 'Ain Temouchent.
Recent Prices Added
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Boston, Massachusetts costs $5,000,000,000,000,000 (5 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Rio de Janeiro costs R$ 170 (23 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Johannesburg costs R 300 (25 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Nantes costs €40 (39 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Kraków costs 4,000 zł (40 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Zurich costs CHF 1,800 (about 1 hour ago)