Cost of living in Tripoli, Lebanon compared to 'Ain Temouchent, Algeria
|Personal Care||+ 15%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 37 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on February 14, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.07154 DZD / LBP
Do you live in 'Ain Temouchent? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Tripoli (Lebanon) is 18% more expensive than in 'Ain Temouchent (Algeria)
For example, you would need at least 282,624 Dinar (3,950,708 L£) in Tripoli to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 239,000 Dinar in 'Ain Temouchent.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in expensive area in Dongguan costs 元2,000 (17 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Bangalore costs ₨5.00 (17 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Tokyo costs ¥8,500 (29 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Vilnius costs €750 (31 minutes ago)
- 1 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in Karachi costs ₨2.65 (38 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Madras costs ₨1,000 (39 minutes ago)