Cost of living comparison between Tripoli, Lebanon and 'Ain Temouchent, Algeria
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 127 prices entered by 6 different people.
These prices were last updated on August 12, 2016. Exchange rate: 0.07317 DZD / LBP
Do you live in 'Ain Temouchent? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Tripoli (Lebanon) is 23% more expensive than in 'Ain Temouchent (Algeria)
For example, you would need at least 462,039 Dinar (6,314,468 L£) in Tripoli to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 375,000 Dinar in 'Ain Temouchent.
Recent Prices Added
- 12 eggs, large in Tel Aviv costs 25 ₪ (20 minutes ago)
- 1 liter of gasoline in Kuala Lumpur costs RM1.80 (30 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Paris costs €80 (36 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Mumbai costs ₨150 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in normal area in İzmit costs 400TL (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in San Diego, California costs $26,429 (about 2 hours ago)