Cost of living in Tripoli, Lebanon compared to 'Ain Temouchent, Algeria
|Personal Care||+ 15%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 36 prices entered by 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on August 06, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.07825 DZD / LBP
Do you live in 'Ain Temouchent? We need your help!
Cost of living in Tripoli (Lebanon) is 27% more expensive than in 'Ain Temouchent (Algeria)
For example, you would need at least 322,151 Dinar (4,116,797 L£) in Tripoli to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 253,000 Dinar in 'Ain Temouchent.
Recent Prices Added
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Boston, Massachusetts costs $75 (8 minutes ago)
- Ipad wi-fi 128gb in Manama costs Dinar 190 (25 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Mérida costs Mex$ 130 (25 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Singapore costs SGD $49 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Kharkiv costs 80₴ (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Seoul costs ₩900,000 (about 1 hour ago)