Cost of living in Tripoli, Lebanon compared to 'Ain Temouchent, Algeria
|Personal Care||+ 15%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 18 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on February 14, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.07281 DZD / LBP
Do you live in 'Ain Temouchent? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Tripoli (Lebanon) is 19% more expensive than in 'Ain Temouchent (Algeria)
For example, you would need at least 317,177 Dinar (4,356,472 L£) in Tripoli to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 267,000 Dinar in 'Ain Temouchent.
Recent Prices Added
- 1 month of gym membership in business district in Beijing costs 元8,000 (19 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Sydney costs AU$150 (23 minutes ago)
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in Montevideo costs $U265 (35 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in San Diego, California costs $2,541 (35 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Wellington costs NZ$813 (about 1 hour ago)
- Ipod nano 16gb in Miami, Florida costs $150 (about 1 hour ago)