Cost of living in Tripoli, Lebanon compared to 'Ain Temouchent, Algeria
|Personal Care||+ 16%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 18 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on February 14, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.07572 DZD / LBP
Do you live in 'Ain Temouchent? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Tripoli (Lebanon) is 21% more expensive than in 'Ain Temouchent (Algeria)
For example, you would need at least 315,228 Dinar (4,162,993 L£) in Tripoli to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 261,000 Dinar in 'Ain Temouchent.
Recent Prices Added
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Lubumbashi costs 100 Franc (8 minutes ago)
- Public transport in San Jose, California costs $90 (12 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Curitiba costs R$ 2,000 (41 minutes ago)
- Summer dress in a high street store (zara, h&m or similar retailers) in Berkeley, California costs $25 (about 1 hour ago)
- Public transport in Guayaquil costs $32 (about 1 hour ago)
- Ipad air 2, 64gb in Edmonton costs C$440 (about 2 hours ago)