Cost of living in Tripoli, Lebanon vs 'Ain Temouchent, Algeria
|Personal Care||+ 13%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 66 prices entered by 9 different people.
These prices were last updated on December 30, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.07856 DZD / LBP
Do you live in 'Ain Temouchent? We need your help!
Cost of living in Tripoli (Lebanon) is 24% more expensive than in 'Ain Temouchent (Algeria)
For example, you would need at least 292,997 Dinar (3,729,508 L£) in Tripoli to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 237,000 Dinar in 'Ain Temouchent.
Prices recently added
- 6 eggs, large in Sydney costs AU$6.00 (33 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Detroit, Michigan costs $9 (about 1 hour ago)
- Weekly rent - 2 bedroom (85m2) furnished accommodation in expensive area in Delhi costs ₨38,700 (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Brisbane costs AU$65 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Macao costs 70 Pataca (about 2 hours ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Solapur costs ₨200 (about 2 hours ago)