Cost of living in Tripoli, Lebanon compared to 'Ain Temouchent, Algeria
|Personal Care||+ 16%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 28 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on May 31, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.07763 DZD / LBP
Do you live in 'Ain Temouchent? We need your help!
Cost of living in Tripoli (Lebanon) is 27% more expensive than in 'Ain Temouchent (Algeria)
For example, you would need at least 280,790 Dinar (3,617,042 L£) in Tripoli to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 221,000 Dinar in 'Ain Temouchent.
Recent Prices Added
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Abu Dhabi costs Dirham 30 (1 minute ago)
- Public transport in Tel Aviv costs 213 ₪ (22 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Sacramento, California costs $1,525 (30 minutes ago)
- Taxi, initial meter charge, weekday at noon in Iasi costs 2.20 lei (31 minutes ago)
- 1 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in Paris costs €0.50 (33 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Kiev costs 200₴ (42 minutes ago)