Cost of living in Trinidad, Bolivia compared to 'Ain Temouchent, Algeria
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 18 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 25, 2017. Exchange rate: 15.784 DZD / BOB
Do you live in 'Ain Temouchent? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Trinidad (Bolivia) is 24% cheaper than in 'Ain Temouchent (Algeria)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 53,000 Dinar in 'Ain Temouchent you would need to make just about 40,313 Dinar ($b2,554) in Trinidad.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Fort Lauderdale, Florida costs $2,287 (less than a minute ago)
- 2 tickets to the movies in Saint Petersburg costs руб 500 (27 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Kathmandu costs ₨ 500 (32 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in expensive area in Mexico City costs Mex$ 888 (35 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Pori costs €12 (39 minutes ago)
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in Jackson, Mississippi costs $7 (about 1 hour ago)