Cost of living in Trinidad, Bolivia compared to 'Ain Temouchent, Algeria
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on less than 10 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 25, 2017. Exchange rate: 16.116 DZD / BOB
Do you live in 'Ain Temouchent? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Trinidad (Bolivia) is 23% cheaper than in 'Ain Temouchent (Algeria)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 62,000 Dinar in 'Ain Temouchent you would need to make just about 47,918 Dinar ($b2,973) in Trinidad.
Recent Prices Added
- Public transport in Brisbane costs AU$1,000 (1 minute ago)
- Utilities, monthly for 2 people in 85 m2 in Bogotá costs COL$480,000 (6 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Santiago costs CH$800,000 (20 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Hong Kong costs HK$180 (28 minutes ago)
- 1 year rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Pyongyang costs 4,066,000 ₩ (39 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Calgary costs C$80 (43 minutes ago)