Cost of living in Trinidad, Bolivia compared to 'Ain Temouchent, Algeria
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 18 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 25, 2017. Exchange rate: 15.836 DZD / BOB
Do you live in 'Ain Temouchent? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Trinidad (Bolivia) is 26% cheaper than in 'Ain Temouchent (Algeria)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 81,250 Dinar in 'Ain Temouchent you would need to make just about 60,455 Dinar ($b3,817) in Trinidad.
Recent Prices Added
- 1 year rent - 480 sqft furnished studio in expensive area in Novo Hamburgo costs R$ 84 (32 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Bangkok costs 200 ฿ (35 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Southampton costs £10 (35 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Lyon costs €75 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Cleveland, Ohio costs $14 (about 2 hours ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Chicago, Illinois costs $42 (about 2 hours ago)