Cost of living in Trabzon, Turkey compared to 'Ain Temouchent, Algeria
|Personal Care||- 17%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 155 prices entered by 8 different people.
These prices were last updated on July 28, 2017. Exchange rate: 30.713 DZD / TRY
Do you live in 'Ain Temouchent? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Trabzon (Turkey) is 10% cheaper than in 'Ain Temouchent (Algeria)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 70,000 Dinar in 'Ain Temouchent you would need to make just about 62,721 Dinar (2,042TL) in Trabzon.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Chiang Mai costs 25,000 ฿ (2 minutes ago)
- 1 pack of marlboro cigarettes in Constanţa costs 18 lei (6 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Vancouver costs C$2,500 (7 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Manizales costs COL$12,000 (17 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Moscow costs руб 55 (27 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Greenville, South Carolina costs $11 (36 minutes ago)