Cost of living in Trabzon, Turkey compared to 'Ain Temouchent, Algeria
|Personal Care||- 16%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 141 prices entered by 8 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 20, 2018. Exchange rate: 30.122 DZD / TRY
Do you live in 'Ain Temouchent? We need your help!
Cost of living in Trabzon (Turkey) is 9% cheaper than in 'Ain Temouchent (Algeria)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 72,000 Dinar in 'Ain Temouchent you would need to make just about 65,524 Dinar (2,175TL) in Trabzon.
Recent Prices Added
- Public transport in Gold Coast costs AU$90 (29 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Kathmandu costs ₨ 200 (31 minutes ago)
- Weekly rent - 2 bedroom (85m2) furnished accommodation in expensive area in Salt Lake City, Utah costs $3,440 (39 minutes ago)
- 500 g of boneless chicken breast in Karachi costs ₨200 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Quilmes costs ARS $110 (about 2 hours ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Orlando, Florida costs $133 (about 2 hours ago)