Cost of living in Trabzon, Turkey compared to 'Ain Temouchent, Algeria
|Personal Care||- 22%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 15 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on November 21, 2018. Exchange rate: 22.140 DZD / TRY
Do you live in 'Ain Temouchent? We need your help!
Cost of living in Trabzon (Turkey) is 19% cheaper than in 'Ain Temouchent (Algeria)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 487,000 Dinar in 'Ain Temouchent you would need to make just about 395,180 Dinar (17,849TL) in Trabzon.
Recent Prices Added
- 1 liter of whole fat milk in Jeddah costs ﷼ 4.00 (1 minute ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in expensive area in Ulan-Ude costs руб 14,000 (7 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Indore costs ₨1,000 (37 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Phuket costs 60,000 ฿ (42 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Athens costs €270 (about 1 hour ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Amsterdam costs €3.00 (about 1 hour ago)