Cost of living in Toyama, Japan compared to 'Ain Temouchent, Algeria
|Personal Care||- 2%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on less than 10 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on August 12, 2016. Exchange rate: 1.049 DZD / JPY
Do you live in 'Ain Temouchent? We need your help!
Cost of living in Toyama (Japan) is 41% more expensive than in 'Ain Temouchent (Algeria)
For example, you would need at least 402,815 Dinar (¥384,088) in Toyama to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 286,000 Dinar in 'Ain Temouchent.
Recent Prices Added
- Hourly rate for domestic cleaning help in Leeds costs £13 (1 minute ago)
- 2 liters of whole fat milk in Quebec City costs C$2.50 (12 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Jakarta costs Rp 90,000 (15 minutes ago)
- 1 bottle of red table wine, good quality in Sofia costs 17 лв (33 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Columbus, Ohio costs $250 (41 minutes ago)
- Ipad wi-fi 128gb in Mendoza costs ARS $55,000 (about 1 hour ago)