Cost of living in Tours, France vs 'Ain Temouchent, Algeria
|Personal Care||- 1%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 15 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on December 18, 2018. Exchange rate: 134.934 DZD / EUR
Do you live in 'Ain Temouchent? We need your help!
Cost of living in Tours (France) is 27% more expensive than in 'Ain Temouchent (Algeria)
For example, you would need at least 454,316 Dinar (€3,367) in Tours to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 359,000 Dinar in 'Ain Temouchent.
Prices recently added
- Public transport in Spokane, Washington costs $60 (6 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Calgary costs C$2,100 (about 1 hour ago)
- Weekly rent - 1 room (45m2) furnished studio in normal area in Christchurch costs NZ$1,290 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Quito costs $850 (about 1 hour ago)
- Jeans (levis 501 or similar) in Sacramento, California costs $10 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Balneario Camboriu costs R$ 25 (about 2 hours ago)