Cost of living in Toulon, France compared to 'Ain Temouchent, Algeria
|Personal Care||+ 7%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 112 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on February 22, 2017. Exchange rate: 116.762 DZD / EUR
Do you live in 'Ain Temouchent? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Toulon (France) is 16% more expensive than in 'Ain Temouchent (Algeria)
For example, you would need at least 454,544 Dinar (€3,893) in Toulon to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 390,625 Dinar in 'Ain Temouchent.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Nottingham costs £7 (1 minute ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Imphal costs ₨150 (8 minutes ago)
- 1 liter of whole fat milk in Wenzhou costs 元16 (22 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Hamburg costs €1,000 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Belo Horizonte costs R$ 3,000 (about 1 hour ago)
- Public transport in Lisbon costs €42 (about 2 hours ago)