Cost of living in Torbat-e Heydariyeh, Iran compared to 'Ain Temouchent, Algeria
WARNING! Torbat-e Heydariyeh has artificial and unrealistic official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the parallel street rate in Torbat-e Heydariyeh.
|Personal Care||- 23%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on less than 10 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on August 12, 2016. Exchange rate: 0.00276 DZD / IRR *
Do you live in 'Ain Temouchent? We need your help!
Cost of living in Torbat-e Heydariyeh (Iran) is 20% cheaper than in 'Ain Temouchent (Algeria)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 133,000 Dinar in 'Ain Temouchent you would need to make just about 105,755 Dinar (﷼ 38,291,408) in Torbat-e Heydariyeh.
Recent Prices Added
- Bread for 2 people for 1 day (250 g) in Nantes costs €0.95 (3 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in New York City costs $1,423 (5 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Giza costs E£ 4,533 (35 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Brussels costs €40 (41 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Fort Worth, Texas costs $15 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Huizhou costs 元4,285 (about 1 hour ago)