Cost of living in Torbat-e Heydariyeh, Iran compared to 'Ain Temouchent, Algeria
WARNING! Torbat-e Heydariyeh has artificial and unrealistic official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the parallel street rate in Torbat-e Heydariyeh.
|Personal Care||- 24%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 16 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on August 12, 2016. Exchange rate: 0.00331 DZD / IRR *
Do you live in 'Ain Temouchent? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Torbat-e Heydariyeh (Iran) is 18% cheaper than in 'Ain Temouchent (Algeria)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 153,000 Dinar in 'Ain Temouchent you would need to make just about 125,628 Dinar (﷼ 37,896,881) in Torbat-e Heydariyeh.
Recent Prices Added
- 2 uk pt of whole fat milk in Birmingham costs £0.70 (10 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Stockholm costs 100 kr (27 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Coventry costs £1,650 (31 minutes ago)
- Furnished accommodation in normal area, monthly rent - 85 m2 in Belgrade costs 50,000 Дин. (32 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Baguio City costs Php1,500 (34 minutes ago)
- 1 month of gym membership in business district in Chongqing costs 元300 (36 minutes ago)