Cost of living in Toledo, Ohio, United States compared to 'Ain Temouchent, Algeria
|Personal Care||- 10%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 253 prices entered by 24 different people.
These prices were last updated on July 16, 2018. Exchange rate: 117.661 DZD / USD
Do you live in 'Ain Temouchent? We need your help!
Cost of living in Toledo, Ohio (United States) is 16% more expensive than in 'Ain Temouchent (Algeria)
For example, you would need at least 436,763 Dinar ($3,712) in Toledo, Ohio to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 377,000 Dinar in 'Ain Temouchent.
Recent Prices Added
- 12 doses box of antibiotics in London, Ontario costs C$6.00 (about 1 hour ago)
- 2 liters of coca-cola in Queretaro costs Mex$ 22 (about 1 hour ago)
- Weekly rent - 2 bedroom (85m2) furnished accommodation in expensive area in Chicago, Illinois costs $3,870 (about 1 hour ago)
- Public transport in Oakland, California costs $70 (about 2 hours ago)
- Weekly rent - 2 bedroom (85m2) furnished accommodation in expensive area in Dubai costs Dirham 19,780 (about 3 hours ago)
- Public transport in Mexico City costs Mex$ 300 (about 3 hours ago)