Cost of living in Tlemcen, Algeria compared to 'Ain Temouchent, Algeria
|Personal Care||- 12%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on less than 10 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on August 12, 2016.
Do you live in 'Ain Temouchent? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Tlemcen (Algeria) is 19% cheaper than in 'Ain Temouchent (Algeria)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 151,000 Dinar in 'Ain Temouchent you would need to make just about 122,848 Dinar in Tlemcen.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Saharanpur costs ₨52 (16 minutes ago)
- Furnished accommodation in normal area, monthly rent - 85 m2 in Utrecht costs €1,000 (29 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Madras costs ₨200 (40 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Jerusalem costs 60 ₪ (about 1 hour ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Silkeborg costs kr373,998 (about 2 hours ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Delhi costs ₨30 (about 2 hours ago)