Cost of living in Tirunelveli, India compared to 'Ain Temouchent, Algeria
|Personal Care||- 25%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 17 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on November 09, 2016. Exchange rate: 1.676 DZD / INR
Do you live in 'Ain Temouchent? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Tirunelveli (India) is 22% cheaper than in 'Ain Temouchent (Algeria)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 2,500 Dinar in 'Ain Temouchent you would need to make just about 1,941 Dinar (₨1,158) in Tirunelveli.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Buenos Aires costs ARS $15,000 (7 minutes ago)
- Ipod nano 16gb in Birmingham, Alabama costs $100 (7 minutes ago)
- Hourly rate for babysitter services in Minsk costs 30,000 p. (16 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Niagara Falls, New York costs $100 (22 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Zurich costs CHF 3.00 (29 minutes ago)
- 1 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in Seoul costs ₩1,497 (29 minutes ago)