Cost of living in Tirunelveli, India compared to 'Ain Temouchent, Algeria
|Personal Care||- 28%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 19 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on November 09, 2016. Exchange rate: 1.614 DZD / INR
Do you live in 'Ain Temouchent? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Tirunelveli (India) is 23% cheaper than in 'Ain Temouchent (Algeria)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 2,500 Dinar in 'Ain Temouchent you would need to make just about 1,915 Dinar (₨1,187) in Tirunelveli.
Recent Prices Added
- One-way ticket in public transport in Brasília costs R$ 5.00 (7 minutes ago)
- Short visit to private doctor in Cologne costs €0.00 (11 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Tampere costs €3.00 (20 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Cork costs €2.20 (21 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in São Paulo costs R$ 3.80 (32 minutes ago)
- Hourly rate for babysitter services in Dhaka costs Taka 1,000 (37 minutes ago)