Cost of living in Tiruchchirappalli, India compared to 'Ain Temouchent, Algeria
|Personal Care||- 9%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 80 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on August 18, 2016. Exchange rate: 1.678 DZD / INR
Do you live in 'Ain Temouchent? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Tiruchchirappalli (India) is 11% cheaper than in 'Ain Temouchent (Algeria)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 75,000 Dinar in 'Ain Temouchent you would need to make just about 66,553 Dinar (₨39,663) in Tiruchchirappalli.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Phoenix, Arizona costs $15 (9 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Adelaide costs AU$20 (18 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Monterrey costs Mex$ 15,000 (29 minutes ago)
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in Cincinnati, Ohio costs $6.00 (about 1 hour ago)
- Utilities, monthly for 2 people in 85 m2 in Beijing costs 元300 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Rio Branco costs R$ 1,000 (about 2 hours ago)