Cost of living in Tiruchchirappalli, India compared to 'Ain Temouchent, Algeria
|Personal Care||- 8%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 73 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on April 19, 2018. Exchange rate: 1.731 DZD / INR
Do you live in 'Ain Temouchent? We need your help!
Cost of living in Tiruchchirappalli (India) is 11% cheaper than in 'Ain Temouchent (Algeria)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 73,000 Dinar in 'Ain Temouchent you would need to make just about 64,975 Dinar (₨37,547) in Tiruchchirappalli.
Recent Prices Added
- One-way ticket in public transport in Bandar Seri Begawan costs B$1.00 (18 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Mumbai costs ₨101,650 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in expensive area in Yaroslavl' costs руб 25,000 (about 2 hours ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Delhi costs ₨20,330 (about 3 hours ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Las Vegas, Nevada costs $915 (about 3 hours ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in London costs £25 (about 3 hours ago)