Cost of living in Tiruchchirappalli, India compared to 'Ain Temouchent, Algeria
|Personal Care||- 10%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 76 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on November 20, 2018. Exchange rate: 1.654 DZD / INR
Do you live in 'Ain Temouchent? We need your help!
Cost of living in Tiruchchirappalli (India) is 14% cheaper than in 'Ain Temouchent (Algeria)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 89,000 Dinar in 'Ain Temouchent you would need to make just about 76,889 Dinar (₨46,498) in Tiruchchirappalli.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Belo Horizonte costs R$ 30 (1 minute ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Manila costs Php9,500 (20 minutes ago)
- 1 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in Washington D.C. costs $0.05 (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Dhaka costs Taka 10,000 (about 1 hour ago)
- 4 rolls of toilet paper in Amarillo, Texas costs $1.00 (about 1 hour ago)
- Public transport in Alicante costs €30 (about 1 hour ago)