Cost of living in Tiraspol, Moldova compared to 'Ain Temouchent, Algeria
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 16 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on August 12, 2016. Exchange rate: 5.491 DZD / MDL
Do you live in 'Ain Temouchent? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Tiraspol (Moldova) is 22% cheaper than in 'Ain Temouchent (Algeria)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 12,500 Dinar in 'Ain Temouchent you would need to make just about 9,809 Dinar (1,786 Leu) in Tiraspol.
Recent Prices Added
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Budapest costs 6,300,000 Ft (8 minutes ago)
- 500 ml beer in neighbourhood pub in Rajshahi costs Taka 5,000 (9 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Oporto costs €250 (10 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Copenhagen costs kr375 (33 minutes ago)
- 1 liter of gasoline in Pokhara costs ₨ 102 (about 1 hour ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Kuwait City costs Dinar 0.350 (about 1 hour ago)