Cost of living in Tiraspol, Moldova compared to 'Ain Temouchent, Algeria
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 16 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on August 12, 2016. Exchange rate: 5.630 DZD / MDL
Do you live in 'Ain Temouchent? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Tiraspol (Moldova) is 21% cheaper than in 'Ain Temouchent (Algeria)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 18,750 Dinar in 'Ain Temouchent you would need to make just about 14,794 Dinar (2,628 Leu) in Tiraspol.
Recent Prices Added
- 1 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in Brasília costs R$ 1.30 (44 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Charlotte, North Carolina costs $40 (about 2 hours ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in João Pessoa costs R$ 15 (about 2 hours ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Lima costs S/. 100 (about 3 hours ago)
- 2 liters of coca-cola in Rio de Janeiro costs R$ 8 (about 3 hours ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Seattle, Washington costs $40 (about 3 hours ago)