Cost of living in Tiraspol, Moldova compared to 'Ain Temouchent, Algeria
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 18 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on June 20, 2017. Exchange rate: 5.939 DZD / MDL
Do you live in 'Ain Temouchent? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Tiraspol (Moldova) is 20% cheaper than in 'Ain Temouchent (Algeria)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 6,500 Dinar in 'Ain Temouchent you would need to make just about 5,230 Dinar (881 Leu) in Tiraspol.
Recent Prices Added
- Furnished accommodation in normal area, monthly rent - 900 sqft in San Diego, California costs $1,830 (22 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Sorocaba costs R$ 200 (37 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Kirklareli costs 30TL (40 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Algiers costs 100,000 Dinar (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in San Antonio, Texas costs $12 (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Tbilisi costs 26 Lari (about 2 hours ago)