Cost of living in Timisoara, Romania compared to 'Ain Temouchent, Algeria
|Personal Care||- 5%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 367 prices entered by 30 different people.
These prices were last updated on April 21, 2018. Exchange rate: 30.156 DZD / RON
Do you live in 'Ain Temouchent? We need your help!
Cost of living in Timisoara (Romania) is 7% cheaper than in 'Ain Temouchent (Algeria)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 166,000 Dinar in 'Ain Temouchent you would need to make just about 154,840 Dinar (5,135 lei) in Timisoara.
Recent Prices Added
- Ipad wi-fi 128gb in Eindhoven costs €449 (1 minute ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Ramallah costs 2.50 ₪ (19 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Washington D.C. costs $88 (23 minutes ago)
- 1 kg of boneless chicken breast in Rostov-on-Don costs руб 75 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Sacramento, California costs $12 (about 1 hour ago)
- Summer dress in a high street store (zara, h&m or similar retailers) in Wellington costs NZ$50 (about 2 hours ago)