Cost of living in Timisoara, Romania compared to 'Ain Temouchent, Algeria
|Personal Care||- 5%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 438 prices entered by 38 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 19, 2018. Exchange rate: 30.017 DZD / RON
Do you live in 'Ain Temouchent? We need your help!
Cost of living in Timisoara (Romania) is 8% cheaper than in 'Ain Temouchent (Algeria)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 160,000 Dinar in 'Ain Temouchent you would need to make just about 147,715 Dinar (4,921 lei) in Timisoara.
Recent Prices Added
- Taxi fare per distance, weekday at noon, per 1 km. in Medina costs ﷼ 10 (10 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Banja Luka costs 800KM (11 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Toronto costs C$3,200 (15 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Budapest costs 9,500 Ft (22 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Glasgow costs £5.00 (29 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Madrid costs €39 (36 minutes ago)