Cost of living in Tilburg, Netherlands compared to 'Ain Temouchent, Algeria
|Personal Care||- 1%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 95 prices entered by 9 different people.
These prices were last updated on May 20, 2018. Exchange rate: 136.564 DZD / EUR
Do you live in 'Ain Temouchent? We need your help!
Cost of living in Tilburg (Netherlands) is 40% more expensive than in 'Ain Temouchent (Algeria)
For example, you would need at least 574,403 Dinar (€4,206) in Tilburg to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 411,000 Dinar in 'Ain Temouchent.
Recent Prices Added
- Public transport in Tokyo costs ¥7,100 (24 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Guayaquil costs $280 (about 1 hour ago)
- 1 liter of gasoline in Bursa costs 6TL (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Kuala Lumpur costs RM15 (about 1 hour ago)
- Weekly rent - 2 bedroom (85m2) furnished accommodation in expensive area in Wellington costs NZ$2,473 (about 1 hour ago)
- 1 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in Brussels costs €0.20 (about 2 hours ago)