Cost of living in Thiruvananthapuram, India compared to 'Ain Temouchent, Algeria
|Personal Care||- 12%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 275 prices entered by 14 different people.
These prices were last updated on November 22, 2017. Exchange rate: 1.782 DZD / INR
Do you live in 'Ain Temouchent? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Thiruvananthapuram (India) is 15% cheaper than in 'Ain Temouchent (Algeria)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 100,000 Dinar in 'Ain Temouchent you would need to make just about 85,034 Dinar (₨47,708) in Thiruvananthapuram.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Mumbai costs ₨30,495 (17 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Los Angeles, California costs $3,050 (18 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Rome costs €1,000 (25 minutes ago)
- Ipad wi-fi 128gb in Baltimore, Maryland costs $429 (32 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Cork costs €10 (44 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in expensive area in Hubli costs ₨35,000 (about 1 hour ago)