Cost of living in Thimphu, Bhutan compared to 'Ain Temouchent, Algeria
|Personal Care||- 15%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 76 prices entered by 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 13, 2017. Exchange rate: 1.610 DZD / BTN
Do you live in 'Ain Temouchent? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Thimphu (Bhutan) is 6% cheaper than in 'Ain Temouchent (Algeria)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 390,625 Dinar in 'Ain Temouchent you would need to make just about 365,726 Dinar (227,177 Ngultrum) in Thimphu.
Recent Prices Added
- 1 kg of rice in Skopje costs 50 ден (5 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Knoxville, Tennessee costs $10 (17 minutes ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Warsaw costs 63,090 zł (39 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Kansas City, Missouri costs $100 (39 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Santos, Sao Paulo costs R$ 3.45 (42 minutes ago)
- 1 kg of rice in Curitiba costs R$ 3.00 (about 1 hour ago)