Cost of living in The Valley, Anguilla, Anguilla compared to 'Ain Temouchent, Algeria
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 16 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on August 12, 2016. Exchange rate: 40.494 DZD / XCD
Do you live in 'Ain Temouchent? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in The Valley, Anguilla (Anguilla) is 31% more expensive than in 'Ain Temouchent (Algeria)
For example, you would need at least 410,277 Dinar (EC$10,132) in The Valley, Anguilla to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 312,500 Dinar in 'Ain Temouchent.
Recent Prices Added
- Public transport in Jakarta costs Rp 1,500,000 (40 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Córdoba costs ARS $60 (about 1 hour ago)
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in Greensboro, North Carolina costs $7 (about 1 hour ago)
- Utilities, monthly for 2 people in 85 m2 in São Paulo costs R$ 1,300 (about 2 hours ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Dallas, Texas costs $80 (about 3 hours ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in New York City costs $38 (about 3 hours ago)