Cost of living in Thanjavur, India compared to 'Ain Temouchent, Algeria
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on less than 10 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on August 15, 2017. Exchange rate: 1.702 DZD / INR
Do you live in 'Ain Temouchent? We need your help!
Cost of living in Thanjavur (India) is 13% cheaper than in 'Ain Temouchent (Algeria)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 42,000 Dinar in 'Ain Temouchent you would need to make just about 36,535 Dinar (₨21,469) in Thanjavur.
Recent Prices Added
- 1 kg of boneless chicken breast in Johannesburg costs R 30 (6 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Dar es Salaam costs 20,000 Shilling (13 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Faridabad costs ₨900 (26 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Delhi costs ₨40,660 (about 1 hour ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Amsterdam costs €29,390 (about 1 hour ago)
- 1 liter of whole fat milk in Tehran costs ﷼ 30,000 (about 2 hours ago)