Cost of living in Tétouan, Morocco compared to 'Ain Temouchent, Algeria
|Personal Care||- 13%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 100 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on March 17, 2018. Exchange rate: 12.267 DZD / MAD
Do you live in 'Ain Temouchent? We need your help!
Cost of living in Tétouan (Morocco) is 13% cheaper than in 'Ain Temouchent (Algeria)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 98,000 Dinar in 'Ain Temouchent you would need to make just about 85,414 Dinar (6,963 Dirham) in Tétouan.
Recent Prices Added
- One-way ticket in public transport in Bogotá costs COL$2,300 (4 minutes ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Sherbrooke costs C$26,500 (17 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Bangkok costs 25 ฿ (31 minutes ago)
- Hourly rate for domestic cleaning help in Long Beach, California costs $40 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Ciudad Obregón costs Mex$ 6,300 (about 1 hour ago)