Cost of living in Tétouan, Morocco compared to 'Ain Temouchent, Algeria
|Personal Care||- 15%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 29 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 02, 2017. Exchange rate: 11.128 DZD / MAD
Do you live in 'Ain Temouchent? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Tétouan (Morocco) is 8% cheaper than in 'Ain Temouchent (Algeria)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 78,125 Dinar in 'Ain Temouchent you would need to make just about 71,848 Dinar (6,457 Dirham) in Tétouan.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Almería costs €12 (8 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Johannesburg costs R 1,350 (11 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Astana costs 1,800 KZT (22 minutes ago)
- 10 eggs, large in Vienna costs €3.60 (29 minutes ago)
- 2 liters of coca-cola in Lahti costs €2.00 (38 minutes ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Tucson, Arizona costs $5,000 (42 minutes ago)