Cost of living in Tete, Mozambique compared to 'Ain Temouchent, Algeria
|Personal Care||- 9%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on less than 10 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on August 12, 2016. Exchange rate: 1.937 DZD / MZN
Do you live in 'Ain Temouchent? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Tete (Mozambique) is 7% more expensive than in 'Ain Temouchent (Algeria)
For example, you would need at least 6,188 Dinar (3,195 MT) in Tete to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 5,800 Dinar in 'Ain Temouchent.
Recent Prices Added
- Utilities, weekly for 2 people in 2 bedrooms (85m2) in Melbourne costs AU$344 (4 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Boston, Massachusetts costs $2.00 (9 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Buenos Aires costs ARS $20,000 (29 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Oslo costs kr 7,725 (34 minutes ago)
- Utilities, weekly for 2 people in 2 bedrooms (85m2) in Sydney costs AU$301 (38 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Birmingham costs £30 (40 minutes ago)