Cost of living in Tete, Mozambique compared to 'Ain Temouchent, Algeria
|Personal Care||- 9%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on less than 10 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on August 12, 2016. Exchange rate: 1.856 DZD / MZN
Do you live in 'Ain Temouchent? We need your help!
Cost of living in Tete (Mozambique) is 5% more expensive than in 'Ain Temouchent (Algeria)
For example, you would need at least 6,001 Dinar (3,233 MT) in Tete to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 5,700 Dinar in 'Ain Temouchent.
Recent Prices Added
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Johannesburg costs R 1,500 (18 minutes ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Brasília costs R$ 90,000 (32 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Tallinn costs €10 (43 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Budapest costs 350 Ft (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Berlin costs €10 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Hyderabad costs ₨500 (about 1 hour ago)