Cost of living in Tete, Mozambique compared to 'Ain Temouchent, Algeria
|Personal Care||- 10%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on less than 10 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on August 12, 2016. Exchange rate: 1.952 DZD / MZN
Do you live in 'Ain Temouchent? We need your help!
Cost of living in Tete (Mozambique) is 7% more expensive than in 'Ain Temouchent (Algeria)
For example, you would need at least 5,986 Dinar (3,067 MT) in Tete to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 5,600 Dinar in 'Ain Temouchent.
Recent Prices Added
- Public transport in Ahmedabad costs ₨1,000 (10 minutes ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Ottawa costs C$28,000 (12 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Winnipeg costs C$100 (23 minutes ago)
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in Laguna Niguel, California costs $8 (43 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Delhi costs ₨50,825 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Portland, Oregon costs $1,525 (about 1 hour ago)