Cost of living in Tete, Mozambique compared to 'Ain Temouchent, Algeria
|Personal Care||- 9%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on less than 10 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on August 12, 2016. Exchange rate: 1.991 DZD / MZN
Do you live in 'Ain Temouchent? We need your help!
Cost of living in Tete (Mozambique) is 7% more expensive than in 'Ain Temouchent (Algeria)
For example, you would need at least 6,123 Dinar (3,075 MT) in Tete to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 5,700 Dinar in 'Ain Temouchent.
Recent Prices Added
- 1 liter of gasoline in San Juan costs $0.80 (8 minutes ago)
- Jeans (levis 501 or similar) in Auckland costs NZ$150 (33 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Stockholm costs 250 kr (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic dinner out in neighborhood pub, dinner for two in Bucharest costs 90 lei (about 2 hours ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in expensive area in Mons costs €650 (about 2 hours ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Recife costs R$ 12 (about 2 hours ago)