Cost of living in Tembisa, South Africa compared to 'Ain Temouchent, Algeria
|Personal Care||- 16%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on less than 10 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on August 12, 2016. Exchange rate: 9.305 DZD / ZAR
Do you live in 'Ain Temouchent? We need your help!
Cost of living in Tembisa (South Africa) is 12% cheaper than in 'Ain Temouchent (Algeria)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 187,000 Dinar in 'Ain Temouchent you would need to make just about 165,153 Dinar (R 17,749) in Tembisa.
Recent Prices Added
- Ipad wi-fi 128gb in New Orleans, Louisiana costs $329 (26 minutes ago)
- Summer dress in a high street store (zara, h&m or similar retailers) in Rio Branco costs R$ 300 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Caracas costs Bs 1,000,000 (about 2 hours ago)
- 500 g of boneless chicken breast in Buenos Aires costs ARS $50 (about 2 hours ago)
- Ipad wi-fi 128gb in Kuala Lumpur costs RM1,700 (about 2 hours ago)
- Ipad wi-fi 128gb in São Bernardo do Campo costs R$ 2,700 (about 2 hours ago)