Cost of living in Tembisa, South Africa compared to 'Ain Temouchent, Algeria
|Personal Care||- 16%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on less than 10 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on August 12, 2016. Exchange rate: 9.725 DZD / ZAR
Do you live in 'Ain Temouchent? We need your help!
Cost of living in Tembisa (South Africa) is 11% cheaper than in 'Ain Temouchent (Algeria)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 184,000 Dinar in 'Ain Temouchent you would need to make just about 164,663 Dinar (R 16,933) in Tembisa.
Recent Prices Added
- 10 eggs, large in Tbilisi costs 3.60 Lari (22 minutes ago)
- Weekly rent - 2 bedroom (85m2) furnished accommodation in expensive area in Riyadh costs ﷼ 4,300 (31 minutes ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Shah Alam costs RM160,000 (about 1 hour ago)
- 500 g of boneless chicken breast in Belgrade costs 390 Дин. (about 1 hour ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Las Vegas, Nevada costs $2.50 (about 1 hour ago)
- 1 liter of whole fat milk in Vladivostok costs руб 70 (about 2 hours ago)