Cost of living in Tel Aviv, Israel vs 'Ain Temouchent, Algeria
|Personal Care||+ 15%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 1,051 prices entered by 158 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 18, 2019. Exchange rate: 32.100 DZD / ILS
Do you live in 'Ain Temouchent? We need your help!
Cost of living in Tel Aviv (Israel) is 40% more expensive than in 'Ain Temouchent (Algeria)
For example, you would need at least 1,103,985 Dinar (34,392 ₪) in Tel Aviv to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 791,000 Dinar in 'Ain Temouchent.
Prices recently added
- Public transport in Athens costs €30 (6 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Porto Alegre costs R$ 23 (35 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Medellín costs COL$80,000 (about 1 hour ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Budapest costs 5,500,000 Ft (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Fortaleza costs R$ 30 (about 2 hours ago)
- Ipad wi-fi 128gb in Brasília costs R$ 2,900 (about 2 hours ago)