Cost of living in Tehran, Iran compared to 'Ain Temouchent, Algeria
WARNING! Tehran has artificial and unrealistic official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the parallel street rate in Tehran.
|Personal Care||- 8%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 4,976 prices entered by 508 different people.
These prices were last updated on April 24, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.00272 DZD / IRR *
Do you live in 'Ain Temouchent? We need your help!
Cost of living in Tehran (Iran) is 15% cheaper than in 'Ain Temouchent (Algeria)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 109,000 Dinar in 'Ain Temouchent you would need to make just about 92,132 Dinar (﷼ 33,924,977) in Tehran.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Mississauga costs C$2,200 (7 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Paris costs €30 (22 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Lucknow costs ₨20,000 (22 minutes ago)
- Utilities, monthly for 2 people in 85 m2 in Tehran costs ﷼ 1,000,000 (38 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Zagreb costs 150 kn (44 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Tampa, Florida costs $60 (about 1 hour ago)