Cost of living in Tehran, Iran compared to 'Ain Temouchent, Algeria
WARNING! Tehran has artificial and unrealistic official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the parallel street rate in Tehran.
|Personal Care||- 3%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 3,514 prices entered by 381 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 19, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.00338 DZD / IRR *
Do you live in 'Ain Temouchent? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Tehran (Iran) is 11% cheaper than in 'Ain Temouchent (Algeria)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 93,750 Dinar in 'Ain Temouchent you would need to make just about 83,679 Dinar (﷼ 24,748,745) in Tehran.
Recent Prices Added
- 1 kg of rice in Leipzig costs €1.15 (6 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Cape Town costs R 10 (7 minutes ago)
- 60 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in Perth costs AU$0.10 (10 minutes ago)
- Short visit to private doctor in Halifax costs C$0.00 (10 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Oslo costs kr 690 (15 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Campo Grande costs R$ 3.50 (29 minutes ago)