Cost of living in Tehran, Iran compared to 'Ain Temouchent, Algeria
WARNING! Tehran has artificial and unrealistic official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the parallel street rate in Tehran.
|Personal Care||- 6%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 4,913 prices entered by 472 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 22, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.00311 DZD / IRR *
Do you live in 'Ain Temouchent? We need your help!
Cost of living in Tehran (Iran) is 13% cheaper than in 'Ain Temouchent (Algeria)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 139,000 Dinar in 'Ain Temouchent you would need to make just about 121,025 Dinar (﷼ 38,958,381) in Tehran.
Recent Prices Added
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Rio de Janeiro costs R$ 300 (4 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Paris costs €13 (5 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Bangalore costs ₨1,000 (13 minutes ago)
- Ipad wi-fi 128gb in Thessaloniki costs €549 (15 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Chicago, Illinois costs $2.50 (27 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Mainz costs €80 (about 1 hour ago)