Cost of living in Tegucigalpa, Honduras compared to 'Ain Temouchent, Algeria
|Personal Care||+ 1%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 315 prices entered by 19 different people.
These prices were last updated on February 26, 2017. Exchange rate: 4.700 DZD / HNL
Do you live in 'Ain Temouchent? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Tegucigalpa (Honduras) is about the same as in 'Ain Temouchent (Algeria)
For example, you would need at least 410,114 Dinar (L 87,265) in Tegucigalpa to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 406,250 Dinar in 'Ain Temouchent.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in normal area in Hamilton costs BD$1,700 (23 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Cork costs €100 (31 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Seattle, Washington costs $11 (34 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Santiago costs CH$3,500 (42 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in expensive area in Colombo costs 25,000 ₨ (about 1 hour ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Barcelona costs €2.00 (about 1 hour ago)