Cost of living in Tegucigalpa, Honduras compared to 'Ain Temouchent, Algeria
|Personal Care||+ 1%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 202 prices entered by 23 different people.
These prices were last updated on June 20, 2018. Exchange rate: 4.900 DZD / HNL
Do you live in 'Ain Temouchent? We need your help!
Cost of living in Tegucigalpa (Honduras) is 5% more expensive than in 'Ain Temouchent (Algeria)
For example, you would need at least 186,023 Dinar (L 37,961) in Tegucigalpa to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 178,000 Dinar in 'Ain Temouchent.
Recent Prices Added
- 500 g of boneless chicken breast in Cairo costs E£ 35 (18 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Bangalore costs ₨25 (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Riyadh costs ﷼ 250 (about 1 hour ago)
- Furnished accommodation in normal area, weekly rent - 2 bedrooms (85m2) in Guwahati costs ₨25,800 (about 1 hour ago)
- 6 eggs, large in Lahore costs ₨118 (about 1 hour ago)
- Public transport in Sharjah costs Dirham 320 (about 2 hours ago)