Cost of living in Tbilisi, Georgia compared to 'Ain Temouchent, Algeria
|Personal Care||- 20%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 465 prices entered by 71 different people.
These prices were last updated on April 29, 2017. Exchange rate: 44.103 DZD / GEL
Do you live in 'Ain Temouchent? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Tbilisi (Georgia) is 15% cheaper than in 'Ain Temouchent (Algeria)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 93,750 Dinar in 'Ain Temouchent you would need to make just about 79,989 Dinar (1,814 Lari) in Tbilisi.
Recent Prices Added
- 1 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in Manama costs Dinar 0.020 (19 minutes ago)
- 12 doses box of antibiotics in Toulouse costs €5.00 (21 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Warsaw costs 100 zł (41 minutes ago)
- 1 kg of boneless chicken breast in Kaliningrad costs руб 120 (44 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 480 sqft furnished studio in expensive area in Hong Kong costs HK$22,200 (about 1 hour ago)
- Weekly rent - 2 bedroom (85m2) furnished accommodation in expensive area in Perth costs AU$1,118 (about 1 hour ago)