Cost of living in Tawau, Malaysia compared to 'Ain Temouchent, Algeria
|Personal Care||- 12%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 46 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on March 13, 2018. Exchange rate: 29.246 DZD / MYR
Do you live in 'Ain Temouchent? We need your help!
Cost of living in Tawau (Malaysia) is 8% more expensive than in 'Ain Temouchent (Algeria)
For example, you would need at least 273,035 Dinar (RM9,336) in Tawau to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 253,000 Dinar in 'Ain Temouchent.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Edmonton costs C$1,779 (2 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Poznan costs 1,000 zł (3 minutes ago)
- 1 month of gym membership in business district in Florianopolis costs R$ 110 (34 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Mexico City costs Mex$ 250 (about 1 hour ago)
- Public transport in Dhaka costs Taka 5,000 (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Honolulu, Hawaii costs $129 (about 1 hour ago)