Cost of living in Tawau, Malaysia compared to 'Ain Temouchent, Algeria
|Personal Care||- 13%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 47 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on May 25, 2018. Exchange rate: 28.346 DZD / MYR
Do you live in 'Ain Temouchent? We need your help!
Cost of living in Tawau (Malaysia) is 7% more expensive than in 'Ain Temouchent (Algeria)
For example, you would need at least 248,295 Dinar (RM8,759) in Tawau to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 232,000 Dinar in 'Ain Temouchent.
Recent Prices Added
- 500 g of boneless chicken breast in Buenos Aires costs ARS $50 (14 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Montreal costs C$84 (27 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Tallinn costs €21 (34 minutes ago)
- Furnished accommodation in normal area, monthly rent - 85 m2 in Gdańsk costs 3,000 zł (37 minutes ago)
- Public transport in San Pedro Sula costs L 850 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Vancouver costs C$1,525 (about 2 hours ago)