Cost of living in Tawau, Malaysia vs 'Ain Temouchent, Algeria
|Personal Care||- 13%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 47 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on May 25, 2018. Exchange rate: 28.852 DZD / MYR
Do you live in 'Ain Temouchent? We need your help!
Cost of living in Tawau (Malaysia) is 8% more expensive than in 'Ain Temouchent (Algeria)
For example, you would need at least 252,260 Dinar (RM8,743) in Tawau to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 234,000 Dinar in 'Ain Temouchent.
Prices recently added
- Ipad wi-fi 128gb in Anchorage, Alaska costs $430 (8 minutes ago)
- 500 g of boneless chicken breast in Tunis costs 6.000 Dinar (16 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Madrid costs €1,800 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Perth costs AU$1,220 (about 3 hours ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Manchester costs £50 (about 3 hours ago)
- Ipad wi-fi 128gb in St. Petersburg, Florida costs $429 (about 4 hours ago)