Cost of living comparison between Tawau, Malaysia and 'Ain Temouchent, Algeria
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 21 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on October 12, 2016. Exchange rate: 26.160 DZD / MYR
Do you live in 'Ain Temouchent? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Tawau (Malaysia) is 6% cheaper than in 'Ain Temouchent (Algeria)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 406,250 Dinar in 'Ain Temouchent you would need to make just about 380,750 Dinar (RM14,554) in Tawau.
Recent Prices Added
- 500 g of boneless chicken breast in Gdańsk costs 8 zł (11 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Edmonton costs C$18 (15 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Madras costs ₨2,000 (20 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 480 sqft furnished studio in expensive area in Memphis, Tennessee costs $757 (29 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Atlanta, Georgia costs $41 (35 minutes ago)
- Summer dress in a high street store (zara, h&m or similar retailers) in Miami, Florida costs $50 (about 1 hour ago)