Cost of living comparison between Tatabánya, Hungary and 'Ain Temouchent, Algeria
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 16 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on August 12, 2016. Exchange rate: 0.37613 DZD / HUF
Do you live in 'Ain Temouchent? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Tatabánya (Hungary) is 8% more expensive than in 'Ain Temouchent (Algeria)
For example, you would need at least 3,377 Dinar (8,978 Ft) in Tatabánya to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 3,125 Dinar in 'Ain Temouchent.
Recent Prices Added
- 1 year rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Melbourne costs AU$17 (31 minutes ago)
- 1 month of gym membership in business district in Bangkok costs 2,500 ฿ (41 minutes ago)
- 500 g of boneless chicken breast in Reading, Berkshire costs £4.50 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Thessaloniki costs €20 (about 2 hours ago)
- Monthly rate for domestic cleaning help in Managua costs 31 C$ (about 2 hours ago)
- Furnished accommodation in normal area, monthly rent - 900 sqft in Nogales costs Mex$ 610 (about 2 hours ago)