Cost of living in Tatabánya, Hungary vs 'Ain Temouchent, Algeria
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 35 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on August 16, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.42269 DZD / HUF
Do you live in 'Ain Temouchent? We need your help!
Cost of living in Tatabánya (Hungary) is about the same as in 'Ain Temouchent (Algeria)
For example, you would need at least 120,001 Dinar (283,898 Ft) in Tatabánya to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 117,000 Dinar in 'Ain Temouchent.
Prices recently added
- Public transport in Vilnius costs €32 (7 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Catania costs €800 (16 minutes ago)
- Ipad wi-fi 128gb in Pretoria costs R 7,898 (25 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Vienna costs €1,400 (27 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Milan costs €1.50 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Oakland, California costs $40 (about 1 hour ago)