Cost of living in Tashkent, Uzbekistan vs 'Ain Temouchent, Algeria
|Personal Care||- 17%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 329 prices entered by 25 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 18, 2019. Exchange rate: 0.01419 DZD / UZS
Do you live in 'Ain Temouchent? We need your help!
Cost of living in Tashkent (Uzbekistan) is 16% cheaper than in 'Ain Temouchent (Algeria)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 277,000 Dinar in 'Ain Temouchent you would need to make just about 231,703 Dinar (16,329,612 сўм) in Tashkent.
Prices recently added
- One-way ticket in public transport in Goiânia costs R$ 4.00 (30 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Monterrey costs Mex$ 12,000 (31 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Vancouver costs C$1,000 (about 1 hour ago)
- Public transport in Vilnius costs €32 (about 2 hours ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Catania costs €800 (about 2 hours ago)
- Ipad wi-fi 128gb in Pretoria costs R 7,898 (about 2 hours ago)