Cost of living in Tashkent, Uzbekistan compared to 'Ain Temouchent, Algeria
WARNING! Tashkent has artificial and unrealistic official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the parallel street rate in Tashkent.
|Personal Care||+ 2%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 203 prices entered by 18 different people.
These prices were last updated on December 11, 2016. Exchange rate: 0.03481 DZD / UZS *
Do you live in 'Ain Temouchent? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Tashkent (Uzbekistan) is about the same as in 'Ain Temouchent (Algeria)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 406,250 Dinar in 'Ain Temouchent you would need to make just about 395,783 Dinar (11,368,748 сўм) in Tashkent.
Recent Prices Added
- Public transport in Bristol costs £24 (23 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Asunción costs 35,000 Gs (about 1 hour ago)
- Ipod nano 16gb in Tel Aviv costs 750 ₪ (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Helsinki costs €1,220 (about 1 hour ago)
- 500 g of boneless chicken breast in Trondheim costs kr 90 (about 2 hours ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in expensive area in Tunis costs 900 Dinar (about 2 hours ago)