Cost of living in Tartu, Estonia compared to 'Ain Temouchent, Algeria
|Personal Care||- 8%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 207 prices entered by 18 different people.
These prices were last updated on July 21, 2017. Exchange rate: 125.502 DZD / EUR
Do you live in 'Ain Temouchent? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Tartu (Estonia) is about the same as in 'Ain Temouchent (Algeria)
For example, you would need at least 282,309 Dinar (€2,249) in Tartu to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 282,000 Dinar in 'Ain Temouchent.
Recent Prices Added
- Utilities, monthly for 2 people in 85 m2 in Hamburg costs €200 (3 minutes ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Augsburg costs €500 (12 minutes ago)
- Weekly rent - 2 bedroom (85m2) furnished accommodation in expensive area in Brisbane costs AU$3,010 (20 minutes ago)
- Hourly rate for babysitter services in New Orleans, Louisiana costs $20 (25 minutes ago)
- 12 eggs, large in Tel Aviv costs 20 ₪ (28 minutes ago)