Cost of living in Tartu, Estonia compared to 'Ain Temouchent, Algeria
|Personal Care||- 11%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 210 prices entered by 17 different people.
These prices were last updated on April 23, 2017. Exchange rate: 117.366 DZD / EUR
Do you live in 'Ain Temouchent? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Tartu (Estonia) is about the same as in 'Ain Temouchent (Algeria)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 375,000 Dinar in 'Ain Temouchent you would need to make just about 361,141 Dinar (€3,077) in Tartu.
Recent Prices Added
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Zurich costs CHF 28,250 (1 minute ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Bucharest costs 70 lei (2 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Munich costs €80 (29 minutes ago)
- 1 month of gym membership in business district in Bangalore costs ₨1,500 (30 minutes ago)
- 2 lbs of tomatoes in Cocoa Beach, Florida costs $11 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Budapest costs 250,000 Ft (about 1 hour ago)