Cost of living in Tarnów, Poland compared to 'Ain Temouchent, Algeria
|Personal Care||- 5%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 40 prices entered by 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on November 06, 2017. Exchange rate: 33.333 DZD / PLN
Do you live in 'Ain Temouchent? We need your help!
Cost of living in Tarnów (Poland) is about the same as in 'Ain Temouchent (Algeria)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 117,000 Dinar in 'Ain Temouchent you would need to make just about 114,463 Dinar (3,434 zł) in Tarnów.
Recent Prices Added
- Public transport in Little Rock, Arkansas costs $20 (about 1 hour ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Dunedin costs NZ$2.10 (about 2 hours ago)
- Summer dress in a high street store (zara, h&m or similar retailers) in Atlanta, Georgia costs $12 (about 2 hours ago)
- Ipad wi-fi 128gb in Trieste costs €500 (about 2 hours ago)
- Ipad wi-fi 128gb in Milan costs €489 (about 3 hours ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Dallas, Texas costs $109 (about 3 hours ago)