Cost of living in Tarnów, Poland compared to 'Ain Temouchent, Algeria
|Personal Care||- 5%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 16 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on August 22, 2017. Exchange rate: 30.129 DZD / PLN
Do you live in 'Ain Temouchent? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Tarnów (Poland) is 5% cheaper than in 'Ain Temouchent (Algeria)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 99,000 Dinar in 'Ain Temouchent you would need to make just about 94,226 Dinar (3,127 zł) in Tarnów.
Recent Prices Added
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Sydney costs AU$23,987 (4 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Cape Town costs R 5,758 (13 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Columbus, Ohio costs $15 (17 minutes ago)
- 1 year rent - 480 sqft furnished studio in expensive area in Jerusalem costs 0.75 ₪ (19 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Charlotte, North Carolina costs $2,033 (24 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Warsaw costs 100 zł (33 minutes ago)