Cost of living in Tarnów, Poland vs 'Ain Temouchent, Algeria
|Personal Care||- 8%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 40 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on November 26, 2018. Exchange rate: 31.414 DZD / PLN
Do you live in 'Ain Temouchent? We need your help!
Cost of living in Tarnów (Poland) is 5% cheaper than in 'Ain Temouchent (Algeria)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 108,000 Dinar in 'Ain Temouchent you would need to make just about 102,764 Dinar (3,271 zł) in Tarnów.
Prices recently added
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Brussels costs €1,200 (16 minutes ago)
- Weekly rent - 2 bedroom (85m2) furnished accommodation in expensive area in Melbourne costs AU$1,806 (25 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Barcelona costs €2.00 (27 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Istanbul costs 120TL (28 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Stockholm costs 860 kr (34 minutes ago)
- 1 liter of whole fat milk in Uzhhorod costs 30₴ (35 minutes ago)