Cost of living in Tarija, Bolivia compared to 'Ain Temouchent, Algeria
|Personal Care||+ 3%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 63 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on July 09, 2018. Exchange rate: 17.238 DZD / BOB
Do you live in 'Ain Temouchent? We need your help!
Cost of living in Tarija (Bolivia) is 6% cheaper than in 'Ain Temouchent (Algeria)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 152,000 Dinar in 'Ain Temouchent you would need to make just about 142,719 Dinar ($b8,279) in Tarija.
Recent Prices Added
- 2 liters of whole fat milk in Quebec City costs C$2.50 (11 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Jakarta costs Rp 90,000 (14 minutes ago)
- 1 bottle of red table wine, good quality in Sofia costs 17 лв (31 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Columbus, Ohio costs $250 (40 minutes ago)
- Ipad wi-fi 128gb in Mendoza costs ARS $55,000 (about 1 hour ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Sharjah costs Dirham 79,000 (about 1 hour ago)