Cost of living in Taraz, Kazakhstan compared to 'Ain Temouchent, Algeria
|Personal Care||- 21%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 20 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on April 18, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.34667 DZD / KZT
Do you live in 'Ain Temouchent? We need your help!
Cost of living in Taraz (Kazakhstan) is 8% cheaper than in 'Ain Temouchent (Algeria)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 109,000 Dinar in 'Ain Temouchent you would need to make just about 100,419 Dinar (289,671 KZT) in Taraz.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Edmonton costs C$1,779 (2 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Poznan costs 1,000 zł (3 minutes ago)
- 1 month of gym membership in business district in Florianopolis costs R$ 110 (34 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Mexico City costs Mex$ 250 (about 1 hour ago)
- Public transport in Dhaka costs Taka 5,000 (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Honolulu, Hawaii costs $129 (about 1 hour ago)