Cost of living in Tangier, Morocco vs 'Ain Temouchent, Algeria
|Personal Care||- 9%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 117 prices entered by 9 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 17, 2019. Exchange rate: 12.403 DZD / MAD
Do you live in 'Ain Temouchent? We need your help!
Cost of living in Tangier (Morocco) is 5% cheaper than in 'Ain Temouchent (Algeria)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 161,000 Dinar in 'Ain Temouchent you would need to make just about 153,374 Dinar (12,366 Dirham) in Tangier.
Prices recently added
- Weekly rent - 1 room (45m2) furnished studio in expensive area in Canberra costs AU$5,160 (2 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Detroit, Michigan costs $10 (13 minutes ago)
- 500 g of boneless chicken breast in Maracaibo costs 5,000 Bs.S. (23 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Istanbul costs 2.60TL (31 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Kingston costs J$1,500 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in expensive area in Niš costs 18,000 Дин. (about 1 hour ago)