Cost of living in Tangier, Morocco compared to 'Ain Temouchent, Algeria
|Personal Care||- 7%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 154 prices entered by 13 different people.
These prices were last updated on October 22, 2017. Exchange rate: 12.095 DZD / MAD
Do you live in 'Ain Temouchent? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Tangier (Morocco) is 6% more expensive than in 'Ain Temouchent (Algeria)
For example, you would need at least 153,488 Dinar (12,690 Dirham) in Tangier to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 145,000 Dinar in 'Ain Temouchent.
Recent Prices Added
- 500 g of boneless chicken breast in Bursa costs 8TL (7 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Istanbul costs 100TL (38 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Kota Kinabalu costs RM12 (about 1 hour ago)
- 1 liter of gasoline in Lausanne costs CHF 1.55 (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Nuremberg costs €68 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in São Paulo costs R$ 3,500 (about 2 hours ago)