Cost of living in Tangerang, Indonesia compared to 'Ain Temouchent, Algeria
|Personal Care||- 20%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 19 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on November 17, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.00809 DZD / IDR
Do you live in 'Ain Temouchent? We need your help!
Cost of living in Tangerang (Indonesia) is about the same as in 'Ain Temouchent (Algeria)
For example, you would need at least 253,401 Dinar (Rp 31,333,611) in Tangerang to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 253,000 Dinar in 'Ain Temouchent.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Jelgava costs €600 (1 minute ago)
- Ipad wi-fi 128gb in Dresden costs €399 (13 minutes ago)
- Weekly rent - 2 bedroom (85m2) furnished accommodation in expensive area in Limerick costs €1,183 (16 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Kuala Lumpur costs RM100 (25 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Edmonton costs C$1,422 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Kraków costs 28 zł (about 1 hour ago)