Cost of living in Tangerang, Indonesia compared to 'Ain Temouchent, Algeria
|Personal Care||- 19%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 71 prices entered by 7 different people.
These prices were last updated on June 24, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.00833 DZD / IDR
Do you live in 'Ain Temouchent? We need your help!
Cost of living in Tangerang (Indonesia) is about the same as in 'Ain Temouchent (Algeria)
For example, you would need at least 271,729 Dinar (Rp 32,639,470) in Tangerang to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 267,000 Dinar in 'Ain Temouchent.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Taichung City costs 250 NT$ (5 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Johannesburg costs R 120 (7 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Dublin costs €3,000 (18 minutes ago)
- Ipad wi-fi 128gb in Sibu costs RM2,000 (23 minutes ago)
- Public transport in London costs £154 (36 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Hong Kong costs HK$150 (about 1 hour ago)