Cost of living in Tandil, Argentina vs 'Ain Temouchent, Algeria
|Personal Care||- 33%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 16 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 12, 2019. Exchange rate: 3.152 DZD / ARS
Do you live in 'Ain Temouchent? We need your help!
Cost of living in Tandil (Argentina) is 25% cheaper than in 'Ain Temouchent (Algeria)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 122,000 Dinar in 'Ain Temouchent you would need to make just about 91,730 Dinar (ARS $29,103) in Tandil.
Prices recently added
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Christchurch costs NZ$23,000 (6 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Thessaloniki costs €15 (30 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Prague costs 200 Kč (about 1 hour ago)
- Ipad wi-fi 128gb in Ulan Bator costs 1,000,000 ₮ (about 1 hour ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Londrina costs R$ 95,000 (about 1 hour ago)
- Public transport in Helsinki costs €55 (about 2 hours ago)