Cost of living in Tampere, Finland compared to 'Ain Temouchent, Algeria
|Personal Care||- 9%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 249 prices entered by 22 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 23, 2017. Exchange rate: 117.970 DZD / EUR
Do you live in 'Ain Temouchent? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Tampere (Finland) is 30% more expensive than in 'Ain Temouchent (Algeria)
For example, you would need at least 407,631 Dinar (€3,455) in Tampere to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 312,500 Dinar in 'Ain Temouchent.
Recent Prices Added
- 2 tickets to the movies in Houston, Texas costs $1,000,000,000 (3 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Tashkent costs 166,000 сўм (4 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Paris costs €73 (25 minutes ago)
- Hourly rate for babysitter services in Abu Dhabi costs Dirham 33,123 (26 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Toronto costs C$140 (33 minutes ago)
- 1 kg of rice in Tirana costs 80 Lek (41 minutes ago)