Cost of living in Tampere, Finland compared to 'Ain Temouchent, Algeria
|Personal Care||- 4%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 142 prices entered by 19 different people.
These prices were last updated on November 21, 2017. Exchange rate: 134.592 DZD / EUR
Do you live in 'Ain Temouchent? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Tampere (Finland) is 36% more expensive than in 'Ain Temouchent (Algeria)
For example, you would need at least 862,637 Dinar (€6,409) in Tampere to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 632,000 Dinar in 'Ain Temouchent.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Washington D.C. costs $1,830 (1 minute ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Dublin costs €900 (about 1 hour ago)
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in Huntsville, Alabama costs $1.50 (about 1 hour ago)
- Public transport in Bogotá costs COL$88,000 (about 1 hour ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in New York City costs $10,000,000 (about 2 hours ago)
- Utilities (studio), monthly for 1 person in 45 m2 in Adana costs 1,450TL (about 2 hours ago)