Cost of living in Tampere, Finland vs 'Ain Temouchent, Algeria
|Personal Care||- 5%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 203 prices entered by 14 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 16, 2019. Exchange rate: 135.608 DZD / EUR
Do you live in 'Ain Temouchent? We need your help!
Cost of living in Tampere (Finland) is 34% more expensive than in 'Ain Temouchent (Algeria)
For example, you would need at least 657,489 Dinar (€4,848) in Tampere to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 489,000 Dinar in 'Ain Temouchent.
Prices recently added
- 1 liter of whole fat milk in Oslo costs kr 20 (14 minutes ago)
- Ipad wi-fi 128gb in Anchorage, Alaska costs $430 (30 minutes ago)
- 500 g of boneless chicken breast in Tunis costs 6.000 Dinar (38 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Madrid costs €1,800 (about 2 hours ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Perth costs AU$1,220 (about 3 hours ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Manchester costs £50 (about 4 hours ago)